SCRC believes in providing clients the opportunity to rigorously pursue a path to success by achieving balance in sobriety, life skills, emotional well-being and physical health. SCRC utilizes the principles of the 12 Steps to assist our clients in obtaining sustained recovery and developing a strong fellowship and support group. SCRC focuses on helping our clients positively reintegrate into the lives of their families and communities.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Advocating for those suffering from addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- Utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities to address the core issues surrounding addiction.
- Developing treatment goals that focus on the individual needs of the person served.
- Gathering direct feedback from our clients during and after treatment to continually improve our treatment approach.
- Providing regular staff trainings and professional development to maintain the highest standards of care.
At SCRC, we believe that all people suffering from addiction, alcoholism and co-occurring disorders are deserving of the help needed to recover. We understand that the substances are a symptom of the problem and we are able to identify underlying issues by treating the individual as a whole. Understanding these root causes allow our clients to grow within their recovery and become contributing members of their families and communities. SCRC embraces a community spirit to support each other on our journey in recovery.